This page or section is in need of more information.
Significant plot details follow.
Inspector Paul Vergier (ボードワン, Bōdowan) is an antagonist in Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure. He is a police inspector hell-bent on imprisoning Phantom R for his crimes. He has a child named Charlie, whom he somewhat dislikes for getting in the way of his job of solving the Mystère Incident.
Inspector Vergier says one of the quotes below after he is ranked at the end of a minigame.
- Rank A: Paris's finest, at your service.
- Rank B: Apprehend them all!
- Rank C: That is sufficient.
- Rank D: I can do better...
- Rank E: Ouf...retreat...
- Inspector Vergier is married to Emma and together they had Charlie.
- Although only mentioned once, Inspector Vergier's first name is Paul.