This page or section is in need of more information.
Significant plot details follow.
Charlie Vergier (クロード, Kurōdo), later Charlotte, is an antagonist and protagonist in Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure. She is a girl around Phantom R's age who claims to be a detective.
Phantom R initially mistakes Charlie as a boy because of her tomboyish nature. She constantly tries to arrest Phantom R with her football skills, and proves to be a worthy adversary to Phantom R when she predicts his movements twice.
Charlie doesn't like to be given help, preferring to do things by herself.
Charlie says one of the quotes below after she is ranked at the end of a minigame.
- Rank A: "Yeah! I win!"
- Rank B: "How do you like that?"
- Rank C: "Well, that'll do."
- Rank D: "Not so good."
- Rank E: "That's it?"
- Charlie is a top player in her football club.
- A family photo of Charlie as a baby with her parents is found by Phantom R during the game.
- Her mother, Emma, died within the past 3 years, as it is said by constable Loic that his father had been "... on this case [The Mystère Incident] non-stop since your wife passed."